Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Best of Fiverr blog INTERVIEW

  

Let's start here. I created this video in response to a request I received from The Best of Fiverr blog back at the end of August 2011. They wanted to feature me! I was ecstatic, just full of so many ideas! So I spent the next few days shooting and the following weekend editing and I came up with this video. I wanted to name it "BITTEN" because my experience of Fiverr.com, was, for me, similar to what one might think of when they hear the words "bitten by the acting bug". I was "bitten" alright, and this time, is was not by my  Black German Shepherd, my Demon Wolf Nikita...Oh no..this was not going to be a swift nip. This "bite" came without warning. It resulted in an extreme transformation of myself, my view of myself and my surroundings. 

This video was then featured on Fiverr.com's facebook.

 

I listed my first gig on Fiverr.com back in July 2011, but truly, here, with this video, was the beginning of my pursuit for something I always felt destined for, performing, writing, editing...creating, regardless it being small scale production, it's real, it enjoyable, and it's me.   

In this video, I mentioned those whose influence propelled my involvement with Fiverr.com, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them once again and share their links.

April Winchell - Regretsy.com

Sam Cornwell - Fiverr.com

Dancing Dror  - Fiverr.com


Thank you! -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment