Sunday, October 23, 2011

Featured Gig: Mean Millie Mouthoff

thumb up - positive
This has been a superb experience. You have created a stunning, rant of a video...nice professional editing. I love it. Thanks Ron 
thumb up - positive
I can't believe how fast this was done. I love her.... I think she will be a star one day. She certainly will on my website.....hahaha very professional, and less than an hour from ordering. She ought to get out more.... thanks love. 
thumb up - positive
Mean Millie Mouthoff is amazing. For only five bucks, she created one of the most memorable experiences for my fantasy football league. I literally got four text messages within an hour saying the exact same thing. "This is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life". I highly recommend Millie. 
thumb up - positive
Shes very fast! Very professional and if your looking to get a video done by her...I promise you wont be disappointed! She goes out of her way to make sure your happy! 
thumb up - positive
Amazing final product! This is far more than what I had expected and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks so much!!! 
thumb up - positive
1 word PHENOMINAL!! LOVE IT!! WILL USE AGAIN FOR SURE! 
thumb up - positive
This lady is the greatest and best lady in the world. She will magically turn your $5 into a cornucopia of delights. A++++++++ will melt your face right off of your skull. And that is the truth. 
thumb up - positive
This is the best possible way to spend $5. This woman is the *REAL DEAL*, 24hr delivery, brilliant improv, satisfies and delights again and again. A+++++++++ holy sh*t YES! 




Just some of the fantastic reviews I am getting for this new character! What makes this even better is I have an exceptional blast performing this rant! 

I really have the talented and generous Sam Cornwell to thank for inspiring me to create this gig. As you may already know, Sam Cornwell is one of the best known fiverr sellers, but beyond that, Sam is well known for creating a daily vlog, and another his other SAAAMTV vlog, and can also be found on facebook. His influence and encouragement has made the difference in me offering this gig on fiverr.com . So let's give a round of well-deserved applause to the hard-working, ever so talented Sam Cornwell!

I present to you, the Mean Millie Mouthoff gig:








Thanks Sam!! (((hugs)))




1 comment:

  1. You needn't thank me for anything. You're your own person with your own unique talent. Keep doing what you're doing and keep getting better and YOU will go far.

    ReplyDelete