Friday, October 28, 2011

Record Breaking!

Wow! I look back at the work I did yesterday! In terms of just gigs, not actual bookings, I recorded, edited and delivered:

2 FORTUNE gigs,
2 MEAN MILLIE MOUTHOFF gigs
1 SAY ANYTHING gig
1 TWITTER gig

2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY gigs

I love being that busy! I wish I was that busy every day!!

I stress "number of gigs", rather than actual bookings, because actual bookings refers to a situation where someone actually books like 4 gigs to pay for one performance. In terms of that number, I delivered 12.

Some of those buyers actually owe me some gigs because some performances ran longer than originally paid for...you know, after script revisions and the buyer says "Oh, and say this too" routine...so I hope I do get compensated down the line for the time I put into their video.

I don't hold videos hostage though, awaiting an additional payment. They got their video. That is just how I am. If they are ethical, and appreciate my work, they will pay me. If not, then that shows what type of business person they are and I probably will not elect to work for them again, should they request me too.

So overall, one of my more productive days on Fiverr.com. I really enjoyed it and looking forward to more days like that.

It really does bring me joy to think that someone, who is running late on a birthday present, for their Mom in Malaysia, comes to me and asks me to sing and deliver a special message to their Mom...I mean, how can I possibly make that person wait 4 days?? It's just not going to happen...not with me it's not. Delivered in under 6 hours. Hope I brought some smiles to Malaysia yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment