Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sony Vegas

Delivered my first 3 gigs today, edited with Sony Vegas. WOW! What a difference it makes. Really happy I have a friend who took the time to point out to me how dreadful my audio was...I never knew how tinny it sounded. I always edit with the volume down low so my dear husband doesn't have to hear the same thing over and over again, and that aspect never really hit me before...but last night it did, and I am glad moved in a direction to correct it and provide my customers with a cleaner video. Wow. I just can not get over the difference.

Windows Movie Maker





Sony Vegas




Doing the work I am doing, I have the best friend anyone could ever have...and if you know anything about me, you already know who it is. What a kind person.

No comments:

Post a Comment